Friday, March 29, 2013

Sports Theme Cookies


    
     Yes, it has been too long since my last posting. I don't really have an excuse besides the fact that I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 boys...I'm not a super mom and when I do finally get my 1 or so of down time in the evening, most of the time I just want to turn my brain off and sit and stare off into space. It's a very effective means of relaxing and re cooperating for me after a LONG day of chauffeuring, cooking, cleaning, diapers, tantrums, etc, etc. Of course when I have the energy, I bake.

I was asked to make these babies for a friend of a friend's son's 1st bday. I had fun making them. The soccer ball was a PAIN since I didn't have a soccer ball cookie cutter - the ones that leave an indentation of a soccer ball pattern in the dough so it's easier to color. I just cut out a pentagon shape out of cardboard and traced it in the middle of the cookie. The rest was easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment